<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Hot Cocoa Cupcakes

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hot Cocoa Cupcakes


 Hi! Are you busy Christmas-ing? Man Christmas requires so many trips to Costco and Target doesn't it? I think I'm finally done shopping. 
 We are so excited to have my MIL stay with us for the next ten days! Whoo hoo she's my fun Goodwill partner :) And I see an overdue date night in our future..Yay!

My son has his birthday over the break so tomorrow he is bringing in these hot cocoa cupcakes into his class to celebrate a little early.
Thanks to Lick the Bowl Good for this brilliant idea of using a mini candy cane as a handle for these cupcakes. Mine are just devil's food cake from a box and this recipe for white frosting.
I topped mine with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles.


This week we had my son's holiday program....singing kids are just so awesomely cute!


 My little man, with the tie in front, was very into it! My heart was happy.


post signature
Create & Inspire @ Little Inspiration


4 Comments:

At December 21, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Diana of Diana Rambles said...

These are just adorable!!

 
At December 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

The cupcakes look deelish! I love hot cocoa so the cupcakes must be heavenly!

 
At December 21, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Melissa @ LoveBugLiving said...

Super cute! Love the handle and marshmallows on top too.

 
At January 2, 2013 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Maria said...

What an adorable idea!!! The cupcakes look so cute!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home