<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: DIY Santa Hat Nail Art

Thursday, December 13, 2012

DIY Santa Hat Nail Art


Ladies....Get out your red and white nail polish!
Here's a fun and festive way to get your nails ready for Christmas! My daughter and I had fun playing nails while we got ready for our big Christmas party last weekend. These were inspired by the awesome nail art youtube channel Cutepolish...
They are really easy!

All you need for this nail art are the following:
 Nail dotting tool or a bobby pin, or pen.
White polish
Red Polish
Tape (I think most types would work)
Topcoat


First tape your nails like I did as shown. I used blue painter's tape so you would be able to see it. Clear tape works too.
Next paint two coats of red polish.
Then use a nail dotting tool or bobby pin to dot on the hat detail.
(I use a piece of scrap paper to put some polish on and then dip you tool in that and dot it on your nail.)
After they are dry, finish with a topcoat.
My daughter's little nails look too cute!
Now be prepared for a bunch of people to stop you and ask how you did that? :)


                                                                    Joining:

A++


SNAP!
The 36th AVENUE
Create & Inspire @ Little Inspiration

8 Comments:

At December 13, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Adorable! Looks pretty do-able too! I'll be trying this with my daughter Lucie!
Karen

 
At December 14, 2012 at 3:51 AM , Blogger Teresa @ http://twistfullyyours.blogspot.ca/ said...

Too cute. My daughter would love this.

 
At December 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Awww, I love it. I don't know how little girls sit still to have their nails done, though. I only have a boy so far, so no idea!

 
At December 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM , Blogger the cape on the corner said...

how cute!

 
At December 17, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Breezy Brie said...

Sorry for all the comments...I guess it's been a while since I've stopped by your blog! :)

I love all your posts on nail polish and am curious if you are a Julep "Maven". If not, it's awesome! You get nail polish in the mail every month. It's $19.99 a month - BUT for every 2 people you refer you get a box for FREE! (and as bloggers, that's pretty easy to do) If you're interested, my referral link is http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/25518 - AND you can get a box for a penny with code JULEPVIP! I've gotten boxes for a while now and have only paid that first penny!

Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

 
At December 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Rasmussen Family said...

what a fun idea! i love trying fun ways to paint nails

 
At December 21, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Love how quick and easy it is to do! Now to get my hands to look as young as yours lol

 
At December 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Monsterscircus said...

That is the most fancy Christmas nails I have seen!!! So cute idea, and really fun! Thank you so much for sharing, have a Merry Christmas:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home