<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: "Energy Bites" Recipe

Monday, July 9, 2012

"Energy Bites" Recipe

When my sis in law posted about these no bake "Energy Balls" on Facebook I had to try immediately.
She uses flax seed but I didn't have any and used Fiber One cereal instead.
Here's the recipe:
3 Cups Oats
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Honey
1 Cup Fiber One Cereal or Flax
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Roll them up in balls and refrigerate.

 They were an absolute crowd pleaser!! Perfect snack or treat!! I like that I sneaked in some Fiber One cereal..

My daughter said, "Oh I like these meatballs!" lol



Joining:

Tip Junkie handmade projects


er>
Create & Inspire Party @ Little Inspiration
Foodie Friday @ Momtrends

5 Comments:

At July 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger ScrappyRae10 said...

lol so cute! I am totally going to have to try these! Thanks for sharing!

 
At July 9, 2012 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Michele Smith said...

LOL! They look and sound delicious too. I bet my kids would like them also! Thanks for sharing

 
At July 9, 2012 at 5:12 PM , Blogger michele said...

oooooh you had me at energy. i am thinking add 'energy' to any recipe name and you've got someone's attention. yum!

stop by if you have a moment as i just posted a giveaway:
http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-sale-giveaway.html

smiles to you.

michele

 
At July 10, 2012 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

My friends have been raving about how good these are and I still haven't tried them. Thanks for the reminder!

 
At July 10, 2012 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

A fun and healthy snack! What a great recipe :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home