<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Fourth of July Fabric Scrap Flip Flops & Rosette Flowers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fourth of July Fabric Scrap Flip Flops & Rosette Flowers


Are you all set for the 4th?...Next week we will be at the beach for the holiday so I've been packing and getting ready. Yay!! Can't wait to get out of this crazy hot summer weather in Phoenix that one really ever gets "used to"!
I made some of these embellished flip flops for my daughter and I to wear. I saw a pair at a local kids boutique and thought they looked easy to make...and they were!!
It's just fabric strips and ribbon cut and tied with a double knot...That's it. No measuring. Simple and so cute!


We are twinsies in our flip flops and watermelon toes!!
  I had some left over patriotic fabric so I played around in the craft closet last night and came up with these to wear as pins or hair clips.
 I was so excited that the patriotic ruffle shorts from Groopdealz came in the mail this week, Aren't they over the top cute?! I think they were around $7....



 I hope you all have a fabulous week. I won't post again until will get back from San Diego! (except I will pick a winner for the Catching Fireflies giveaway) .....Happy Fourth of July!!! xoxo


A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media IconFacebookRSS FeedEmailTwitter Follow Fancy Frugal Life so you'll never miss a post!!

Joining:
Making

Tip Junkie handmade projects

”Little

3 Comments:

At June 30, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Honey at 2805 said...

These are precious and so is your little girl! I want some!

 
At July 5, 2012 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Such an adorable idea! Would make darling favors for a summer pool party, too!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Designed by Dawn Nicole said...

SO, so cute! I am in love with the flip flops!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home