<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Fancy Frugal Wedding Centerpieces & Sign

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fancy Frugal Wedding Centerpieces & Sign










T-25 days until my little brother's wedding day! I've been happily working on a few wedding projects that I wanted to share. Here is the centerpiece idea we came up with for around $10 a table.








I found this place mat for $.50 at Goodwill and cut the sticks up and hot glued to a cream candle. I might try to find some bark for a similar look.








These craft pumpkins are just $3.99 at Michael's right now. The cream ones are wedding-ish right?! Love em!







I was inspired by this blog post from A Pumpkin and a Princess, and cut out a circle for a tea light. Simple and so fall! You bet I'll be doing these for my house too!






A glass jar with a floating candle....You can find lots of mason jars at thrift stores for around $1.00.



Fall...rustic....cheap and simple...perfect for a rustic outdoor wedding!










The bride showed me a pic of a little boy holding a sign that says "Here comes the bride", and I recreated it for the wedding. My son will be holding the ring pillow and the bride's three year old nephew will be holding this sign!







I started with a light weight tray from Goodwill for $2.00. Remember these? My parents still have these bamboo trays...


I spray painted it Oregano by Rustoleum and then painted the letters white.


Here's a photo montage of some of my completed projects! I'm pretty much in love with this wedding!











That's it for now!





xoxo




Lina

Love it?
Pin It





Come check out these great parties:
UndertheTableandDreaming


Tip Junkie handmade projects
Confessions of a SAHM

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special




Fall Nesting Party @ The Inspired Room







36th Avenue


vif187



































































































































13 Comments:

At September 20, 2011 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love weddings. All the crafts you have made for this wedding look amazing. How fun you get to help with the wedding.

 
At September 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

I love the vintage/shabby chic feel! Great job so far. I can't wait to see it all come together!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

You have lots of sweet ideas, they will make for a beautiful and fun wedding.
Hugs, Cindy

 
At September 23, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger At The Picket Fence said...

Absolutely fabulous ideas! I'm going to go put them on our Facebook page right now! :-)
Vanessa

 
At September 23, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

So pretty! Love your ideas!
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

 
At September 23, 2011 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Wonderful! The wedding definately will have a feeling of Fall. I have a friend whose daughgter is getting married Oct. 20th. She is doing a Fall theme also. I will have to tell her to check out your sweet ideas. Congrats to the lucky couple!

 
At September 24, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

This is just lovely!! I think a fall wedding would be SO fun to decorate for and you've certainly proven that with your pretty ideas!

 
At September 24, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Tiff said...

What a great centerpiece and fantastic sign!!! I love all those wedding photos and have just become a follower so I can see how it all turns out!!!! X

 
At September 24, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger The Loops said...

This is amazing. It ended up looking so elegant!

http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

 
At September 25, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Debra@CommonGround said...

I'm crazy about the pumpkins with the votive inside, great idea!!

 
At September 27, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger jess@balancing the dream said...

wow!! everything is coming together so nicely!! I love the simplicity!! Great job!

 
At September 29, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Cute decorations! I love the THRIFTYness of them. ;) I'd love for you to link up at DIY Thrifty Thursday at http://thrifty101.blogspot.com/2011/09/diy-thrifty-thursday-35.html

Hope to see you soon!
Michelle
www.thrifty101.blogspot.com

 
At October 2, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Blogger The Tablescaper said...

Great decos. It would be great to have you link this post to my weekly meme Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home