<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Lemonade Stand & Free Printables

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lemonade Stand & Free Printables

My hubby and I have been meaning to organize the garage and have a yard sale for quite some time and avoiding it all together! Finally we got ourselves together and just got it done before it would be too hot in Phoenix. I was dreading this weekend, but actually it was kinda fun :) Lots of quality family time and reminicing. I have a hard time getting rid of our baby stuff but honestly to be able to actually park in the garage is awesome!!

Here is a last min quick lemonade stand my kids were thrilled to put together with me. I had a left over posterboard already so I put together this fun sign with ribbon I also already had. I found fantastic free lemonade stand printables from Trillustrations, and Wendolonia . Thanks so much to both of these blogs for sharing their talents! Make sure to check them both out :)

My kids had a blast and their stand looked so cute and stylish. We even sat out some "Manager Special" clearance cookies for the occasion! I love Fry's.

Also. the free printable from Wendolonia is supposed to be for marmalade lables but actually it doubles as cool modern wall art for my new lemon fetish!

xoxo
Lina



Linking to




The Girl Creative






center>
Tip Junkie handmade projects


Photobucket

All Things Heart and Home

The Trendy Treehouse




""/>


http://fancyfrugallife.blogspot.com/2011/05/lemonade-stand-free-printables.html


36th Avenue

27 Comments:

At May 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

That is the cutest lemonade stand ever!! I hope they made enough to pay for at least their first year of college! You are such a great Mom!

Carol

 
At May 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Designed by Chance said...

Very cute! It looks like lots of fun.

 
At May 16, 2011 at 5:47 AM , Blogger Mariaelena said...

THE nicest lemonade stand EVER!!!!!!
xo, Mariaelena

 
At May 16, 2011 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

The most stylish lemonade stand ever! So fun.

 
At May 16, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Blogger B's Mommy said...

Adorable! How could you resist those faces? So cute!!

 
At May 16, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is so adorable!!!! I love it.

I would love for you to stop by my blog and share this at my For the Kids link party! Stop by and join in on the fun!!!

http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/05/for-kids-friday-9.html

 
At May 16, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Kath said...

that is the cutest lemonade stand I have ever seen! wow, it's adorable. such a great idea.

I'm a new follower!
kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

 
At May 16, 2011 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Such a cute idea!!! Love it!! I would love if you linked this up to my Made by Little Hands Monday party!! Your link up is also an entry to a giveaway!! Hope to see you there!
Have a great day!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

 
At May 16, 2011 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

Absolutely adorable! I *love* how you used the lemon slice printables.

 
At May 16, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Stefani said...

very cute! :)

 
At May 16, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Debbiedoos said...

So glad you joined my newbie party...this is so cute.

 
At May 17, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Melissa N. said...

OMGosh that is sooo cute!

 
At May 17, 2011 at 5:14 PM , Blogger DIYbyDesign said...

That's the cutest lemonade stand I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing at my Swing into Spring party.

 
At May 17, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

The most adorable lemonade stand I've ever seen! Everything looks so bright and cheerful and I love the vignette of jars filled with lemons. You have the cutest kids! Visiting from DIY by Design.~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

 
At May 17, 2011 at 5:28 PM , Blogger ~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very cute and FUN! I love lemons! And what cute owners of the stand! ♥

 
At May 18, 2011 at 2:53 AM , Blogger Jen said...

What gorgeous ideas.
Found you at DIY by Design. Looking forward to linking up with you.
Jen
www.shimi.com.au
http://shimistore.blogspot.com/

 
At May 18, 2011 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Mommy Minded said...

So cute!

Megan
mommyminded.blogspot.com

 
At May 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Their lemonade stand is fabulous. Such precious pictures and your children are adorable. I hope they had tons of customers. What a great and fun idea. I love your display and your vignette with the apothecary jars and Italian pottery is stunning. Love it. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

 
At May 18, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Emily S said...

Wow, so incredibly cute! I can't wait for it to get a bit warmer in Colorado and my kids can have their first stand. Great job!

Emily
Deviantly Domesticated Team
http://stephaniehillberry.com

 
At May 18, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Aw sooo soo cute!! A lemonade stand in style :)

Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 2:51 PM , Blogger a quiet life said...

so cute!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 5:58 PM , Blogger SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Lina, that lemonade stand rocks! Thanks for linking this awesome post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

 
At May 18, 2011 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

This is adorable! I would love for you to come link up at DIY Thrifty Thursday @ http://thrifty101.blogspot.com/2011/05/diy-thrifty-thursday-16.html
Michelle

 
At May 20, 2011 at 6:09 AM , Blogger At The Picket Fence said...

So absolutely stinkin' cute!!! Who wouldn't buy lemonade from those two cuties! Way to help them have a fabulous lemonade stand mom! Thanks for sharing it with us at Inspiration Friday! Putting a link up to it on our Facebook wall. :)

 
At June 28, 2011 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Tricia Rennea (sometimes Daisy) said...

I JUST noticed this...adorable!!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

This makes me so HAPPY! I'll be featuring your project on Saturday on my blog among some other great yellowlicious ideas.

Thank you so much for sharing!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:20 PM , Blogger CatCat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home