<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Best Goodwill in Phoenix Reveal & Thank You!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Best Goodwill in Phoenix Reveal & Thank You!


Hi all! Today I reached 200 followers on this Fancy Frugal blog of mine! Thanks to Angie from Thrifty Like Me for pointing out she was my 200th! very cute blog by the way...check it out :) And thanks to all of you out there for the sweet comments and support over the last few months. I am new and still learning, but loving every bit! And by the way still a little sad I missed out on that Creative Estates blogging conference that was here this past weekend! Boo-maybe next time?!


To celebrate I am revealing the my 3 top fav thrift stores in my area (Phoenix-Ahwatukee). many have asked and now I am spilling! lol We moved back to the Phoenix area after a 2.5 yrs in Las Vegas and I am now addicted to thrifting. I think it is because I am a bargain hunter at heart and am constantly challenging myself to spend less while still loving nice quality stuff!

1. Goodwill (32nd St & Chandler Blvd) 15633 S 32nd St Phoenix, AZ
(I call this one my super secret hidden GW because it is never crowded and very "unshopped". They separate the designer clothes and its always clean.) This is 5 min from me so I am here at least 3 times a week! Most of my finds are from here. You should see the nice furniture that comes through here!

2. Goodwill (32nd st & Cactus Rd) 12010 N. 32nd St, Phoenix
This is a brand new location! And it rocks!!! It's super big and clean. I just discovered it last weekend and found a Gap dress, 2 shirts and 2 skirts for less that $14.00!!

3. Tiedemann's Family Thrift & Vintage 755 W Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283-1108
This store is super fun and the prices are fantastic. It is a treasure hunt for sure, but clean and people are nice. They have an entire rack of Tommy Bahama men's shirts at $5.00 each. I bought 3 and one still had original tags ($96.00 originally).




So there you go!! Leave some stuff for me :) I am the one with the screaming 2 year old!

Also did you know there are 20% off coupons for Goodwill of AZ? Go here to sign up! Every other Sat the whole store is 50% off!




Most of my thrifty projects are purchases from these stores, but here are some pics of the many great finds in just the last few months!



Burberry dress shirt (with dry cleaner tags!) $6.00. Doesn't he look thrilled? hehe

And here are those $5.00 Tommy Bahama Shirts



Very Nice heavy iron candle holder $9.00

Those great wall sconces $10.00 each.

Goodwill Mantle...$10.00




Baby Gap lot 5 pieces $14.00

Gymboree skirt & hat $4.00


New looking Spiderman bike for G man $6.00


Hope this is helpful!

xoxo

Lina


Linking to:





Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

5 Comments:

At April 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great finds! I love decorating with Goodwill finds, and saving money on great clothes. Those Tommy Bahama shirts were a steal!

 
At April 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Janet said...

SCORE!!!! I just LOVE good finds!!!

www.iheartmygluegun.com

 
At April 15, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love Goodwill! Check out my Goodwill skirt:
http://simplehomemanaging.blogspot.com/2011/04/cheap-and-cheerful-dressing.html

 
At April 15, 2011 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Joani said...

I love Goodwill. I go on Tuesdays cuz that is senior day and I get another 25% off.

 
At April 25, 2011 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Jenny@thelavendermagnolia said...

I don't have the patience to look for clothes for myself at Goodwill, but my husband is the king of Goodwill Hunting! He finds all kinds of expensive golf shirts (Greg Norman, Nike) there, also Columbia, J Crew and recently found three brand new Izod long sleeve plaid shirts there. He has even found new Timberland and Sperry shoes as well as brand new in-line skates for our daughter. Me, I am a furniture hunter. We look for furniture to re-vamp on the weekends and if he ever shops without me, he will shoot a picture to me of anyhing he thinks I might like! Just got an adorable apothecary jar the other day for $1.50. Love, love, love Goodwill, Salvation Army (or Sallie's as my SIL calls it!), and our local charity-based thrift stores.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home