<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://fancyfrugallife.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Fancy Frugal Life: Hobby Lobby Clearance Find

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hobby Lobby Clearance Find

We recently moved into a new home and I have been thinking of a fix for the ugly phone jack.
I was super excited to find these guys for only $2.80 each at Hobby Lobby! Easy, cute, and CHEAP :)

xoxo
Lina



Before





After







Linking to Wow Us Wed

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Connie the crafterbug said...

I love these! Yes they look really nice there.

 
At March 10, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Calypso In The Country said...

Wow! Looks great! I just found out there is a Hobby Lobby not far from me. I really need to go there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home